My sister always tells me that, now that she has her 3-month-old Brooklyn, she finally “gets it.” It made me curious about what she didn’t understand before. So, here are the aspects she used to criticize me for:
1. Parenting techniques: My sister used to judge my parenting without any experience. Now that she’s a parent, she realizes it’s not as easy as it looks.
2. Lack of sleep: Before becoming a mother, my sister never understood why I was always tired. But now, she understands the sleepless nights and constant exhaustion that comes with taking care of a baby.
3. Time management: Having a baby completely changes your schedule and makes it difficult to accomplish simple tasks. My sister used to criticize me for not being able to juggle everything, but now she realizes how challenging it can be.
4. Body changes: Pregnancy and childbirth can have a significant impact on a woman’s body. My sister used to criticize me for not being able to get back in shape quickly enough. But now she understands the physical changes and the time it takes to recover.
5. Prioritizing self-care: Taking care of a baby requires constant attention and can make it challenging to prioritize self-care. My sister used to criticize me for not taking care of myself enough, but now she understands that it’s not always easy to find time for oneself.
Subscribe for videos M-W-F:
Like us on Facebook for exclusive content!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow us on Instagram!
Want to collaborate?