Because you know your kids aren’t getting in the bath without a fight, here are 12 #MomHacks to make bath time easier! Share this video and subscribe (it’s free!) for more from this new series and videos every M-W-Th-F! Supplies and more info below!
• Use non-slip decals to make the tub safer, and create zones for each kid in order to keep the peace.
• Spray foaming shaving cream into a bowl, grab some brushes and let kids paint all over the bath.
• Limit soap by twisting rubber bands around the pump nozzle. When pushing down, it delivers only a small amount of soap.
• Secure little ones in a laundry basket to make it easier for them to sit, and keep their toys in reach.
• Use a pool noodle to cover metal shower tracks to help kids safe in the bath, and you feel comfortable leaning against it.
• Hot glue the hole in squirt or squeak toys to prevent mold.
• Freeze toys in ice cubes, and toss them into the bath. Your kids will love watching them melt!
• If you share a tub with your kids, and lose your razor cover, use a binder clip to protect it.
• A wet dryer sheet gets rid of tough soap scum and handprints from the shower door.
• When it comes to bath toys, think outside the box! Poke holes in a plastic water bottle, try stackable plastic cups for imaginary baking, or use a kitchen colander to make it rain.
• Use a hanging tiered fruit basket to organize toys getting in the way.
• To avoid getting eyes wet or soapy, use a sports water bottle. Manage tangles by conditioning and combing long hair under weather.
Non-Slip Bath Decals
Foam Shaving Cream
Hot Glue Gun
Animal Action Figurines
Tiered Fruit Basket
Ep. 1 Grocery Shopping:
Ep. 2 Arts & Crafts:
Ep. 3 Laundry Edition:
Ep. 4 The Holidays:
Ep. 5 Bath Time:
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions, and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.